[F10 themes: round 2] Gears: lot of gears

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 15 05:18:52 UTC 2008

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Maybe they could be made more sparse for the desktop but dense for the
> banners/splashes for the rest of the artwork set?
>
> Or maybe we could have another focus besides just gear cogs?

Well here's another couple iterations:

I made this weird gear gadget thingy (modeled after watch internals)
using Nicu's gears and some custom other thingys:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/gears-blueswirl_steampunk3c.png

Also liked how the background was a bit more subtle behind it so I made
a copy without the weird watch thing:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/gears-blueswirl_steampunk3d.png

I also attached the SVG source for the new gear arrangement.