T-shirt logo design tool

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Fri Dec 5 15:22:07 UTC 2008

>>> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try3.png
>>> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try3.svg
>>>
>> Wow, that's pretty cool!  Any idea whether this would reproduce
>> faithfully at the T-shirt printer?
>
> I guess some of the smallest fonts are to small, not sure about the
> print, but they will be impossible to read. Maybe adding a stroke will
> help with this too.

Yeah, I accidentally reduced all fonts by 1 which effects the small fonts the
most. (now fixed)
I also just one of just the fedora logo
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try4.png /
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/try4.svg

The input.xpm isn't a proper xpm, I removed the colour and size lines from it so
it is damaged. I'll just hack it up to read those values and generate a new version.