Presentation

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Dec 8 10:37:33 UTC 2008

Rodrigo Leão wrote:
> Hi,

Welcome!

> (excuse-me my bad english)
> I'm a brazilian teacher of brazilian's literature. But I like graphical
> arts and I make a blog whit any comic-strips (http://noisnatira.com) in
> portuguese.

Your comic-strips are cool, which software are you using to create it? I
make my own strip with Inkscape.

> I ever used the Ubuntu in my computer, but since the version 7.10 this
> sytem lost speed and efficiency. Then I install the Fedora 10, and, to
> my surprise and satisfaccion, I like it.
> I want to contribute to the Fedora Project, and I can offer is the my
> talent in the graphical-art.

Cool, there is the place where we receive requests and anyone can take
something it he find it interesting:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

> I contact the leader of the "Revista Fedora" (Brazil), and join in this
> group to officialize my contribution as ilustrator and designer of this
> magazine.

Yeah, we have quite a few contributors from Brazil, you seem to be a
strong community.

> My english is very bad, but I hop you can understand my intention.

No worry about that, a lot of us do not have English as our native language.