T-shirt logo design tool

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 12 05:23:01 UTC 2008

Hey Charlie,

Charlie Brej wrote:
> Firstly, I am going to be at a meeting up in Edinburgh on Tuesday and
> Wednesday so depending on their internet connection I will probably be
> uncontactable till Wednesday evening (GMT). I have scripted the
> generation of the logo so if you pick up the latest version [1] there is
> a script (called "script") which should be pretty self-explanatory as to
> how to change the words in each leaf. There are some dummy words in it
> atm[2].
>
> What would be better is, if we decide on the words before the end of
> today, I can generate it and manually poke the clumsy words into place
> and mane any other tweaks requested.

I tried generating on my own tonight and had a lot of issues. I don't
know if maybe I'm missing some *-devel packages? I get a lot of spew
like this when I try to run make:

/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gconvert.h:134: error: expected declaration
specifiers before ‘gchar’
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gconvert.h:136: error: expected declaration
specifiers before ‘G_END_DECLS’
In file included from /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:43,
                  from wordlogo.c:6:
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gdataset.h:40: error: expected ‘)’ before
‘key_id’
/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gdataset.h:46: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘*’
token

Screenfuls of it. :(

I've attached my script file with a set of tags. Does it work for you?
Do you know why it isn't working for me?