Marketing Collateral Design Request

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Fri Feb 29 13:45:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm all for it... I have no idea how to make it happen.  Sounds like
>  something Max would really be keen on. Is this something the Store SIG
>  could find a way to put together?

The Store SIG could certainly provide a place to make merchandise
available once we have a store in place.  The Store SIG is currently
wrapping up evaluating 3rd party vendors to handle the store front.
Right now the current front runner is spreadshirt.com.  The types of
products from their store is more limited, but quality of prints is
supposed to be higher (waiting for an order from them to be sure).

But yes, the goal is for when we have a store.fp.o site is to allow
designs to be uploaded to the store for sale to the public.  We just
aren't quite there yet.

Thanks!
~Jeffrey