Extension? (was Re: Withdrawal of Fedora Theme contest)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 5 07:14:02 UTC 2008

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> I am wondering if a week extension would be useful for folks who are
> still busily working on round 2? (I know it would be a big help to me :)
> ) We did this for the F8 theme too and saw good results from the
> extension. What do folks think?

It does make sense, today is the last day and we don't have even *one*
submission ready for Round 2. We can use the small delay in the Alpha
schedule as an excuse for our extension...

But a serious question: if people have not worked on their themes for
one full month, will they work in one additional week?
Maybe something is broken with the 3 rounds process and we should fix it
for the future releases?