new tshirts

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:32:41 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 12:52 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Could there be a women's sized version of this as well as a men's sized?

+1
... and a baby onesy, that says "Future Fedora Contributor"

-jef"If I had budget powers here is what I would do about
t-shirts...make a set of special Fedora Curling League shirts, talk to
someone at the Triangle Curling Club in NC and find out how much it
would cost to sponsor a small tournament...have all the competitors
wear the t-shirts..and send Colby in to make a video of the event.
This is why I don't have budget powers"spaleta