F10 artwork schedule - time to close proposals?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 02:55:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> We've an overwhelming number of proposals for F10 now. Should we close
> new
> proposals for F10 so we don't have our focus spread across too many
> ideas?

Give everyone another week. Some people may be working on proposals
right now.

> Also, we should probably go through the proposals missing the
> requirements
> and remind the proposers to fully fill them out or pull them.

A matrix on the wiki page might help. It also might help to have a wiki
page with the requirements for each stage, with examples from previous
releases' successful themes. Maybe I can talk with you tomorrow about
what exactly the requirements are and I can compile the pages...

> It would be cool if we could form teams around a core set of proposals
> and
> kind of battle it out :)

A theme caucus :D

-- ian

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36