Intro

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jul 21 09:29:44 UTC 2008

Ashok Gautham wrote:
> My name is Ashok Gautham. I prefer the nick ScriptDevil

Hi and welcome!

> I am a UG student in India. I can work with Gimp. I am learning blender
> at the moment. But it may take quite some time. I have been using

We can use some Blender expertise and GIMP is always useful.

> gnu/linux for around 4 years now. My primary distros are Archlinux and
> Fedora. I designed an artwork for xubuntu's hardy heron release. but it

And you still wanted to contribute to Ubuntu despite not being the
distribution you use the most?

> wasnt approved because it was too big for the page
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2419085144/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2419769741/sizes/o/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2419085144/sizes/o/
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/11023958@N08/2418002154/

Maybe they had some other concerns, like they looked for a different
style or maybe have not liked the graphics enough?

> I am willing to contribute to fedora. I am more than happy to be of help

Have a look at our open requests queue and see if you find there
something you'd like to work on:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService.