Applying to the Art group in the Accounts System

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Mar 12 17:33:51 UTC 2008

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Máirín would need to flush out the idea a little more and create a
> typical workflow for joining.
> Here's my suggested strawman.
>
> 0) A recruit would need to affirmatively 'sign-out' a task with a
> deadline for completion.
>    So noone else is working on it.

I think the workflow should be much simpler... creating a hackergotchi
was used as an example (but we have similarly "complex" tasks open): for
someone who know his way with GIMP it is a 10 minutes task at most...
say 1 hour for a newbie. A deadline with extension and progress
monitoring looks like overkill here.