Applying to the Art group in the Accounts System

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 13 06:59:51 UTC 2008

Ian Weller wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> I think the workflow should be much simpler... creating a hackergotchi
>> was used as an example (but we have similarly "complex" tasks open):
>> for someone who know his way with GIMP it is a 10 minutes task at
>> most... say 1 hour for a newbie. A deadline with extension and
>> progress monitoring looks like overkill here.
> On the contrary, if we start receiving a massive influx of new
> contributors, we'd need some sort of infrastructure to keep things
> relatively sane.
>
> I think some sort of webapp should be written up instead of using a wiki

Do not count on a webapp, nobody is going to write it... we talked and
talked a lot about a webapp to aggregate or host and share our works and
show them in a nice way but were not able to come with a solution.

> page.  The wiki page seems disorganized, and I had to look for it at
> first, since I never even knew it existed.  :D  It's long -- and I plan
> to get a few of those things done...

Maybe such a task for proving a possible contributor could be to put the
wiki page in good order?