ThemingOverview

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 17 08:21:36 UTC 2008

Ian Weller wrote:
> Hey list,
>
> With the rest of the ArtTeam I'd like to reupdate the
> Artwork/ThemingOverview page on the wiki [1] to what currently is standard.

Sure, please do. I will try to watch the changes and complement them if
needed.

> afaik, there were some changes in GDM from F8 to F9, and there are
> probably some other changes that can be made to that page, so I'd like
> to help keep the wiki up to date. ^_^

Yes, this is probably the most important change and here is a starting
point for documenting it:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2008-February/msg00042.html

Basically, in my understanding, at this point the theming work for GDM
is out of the list, we don't have to do anything (but may want to
revisit it in a later release)