newcomer intro

Klaatu and Gort gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:44:02 UTC 2008

Hello Fedora Art team.  I'd like to introduce myself so that I can
start getting involved with the Fedora artwork.

My name's Klaatu, and I'm a video editor and graphic designer by
trade, a Linux geek by hobby.  Once fooled into paying real money to
get a Photoshop certification, I'm now an avid user and fan/promoter
of the GIMP...and slowly coming to terms with Inkscape...  My work can
be viewed at
http://kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=thebadapples&action=contents&PHPSESSID=d29b46ed99606e7d54f88f2bb1faafe8
http://www.thebadapples.info

I'm eager to take on some stuff that needs to get done in the Fedora
art world, and I'm excited to get Fedora 9 KDE out of alpha and onto
people's computers!! (but most especially mine)

That's it.

-klaatu

--
---