Waves Syslinux Graphics

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:32:29 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 12:03 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
I'm not sure which version is better. Let me know what you think. I
> tried adding sulphur to them but it didn't really come out right.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final#head-c4511e93b4672aa8e7805b7ddc3789269e23301b

Variation 1:
looks the nicer, the horizon blend works, reflection flip works,

Indexed Color Version:
As above, but looks very pixelated on the color borders, and flipped
"fedora", on my LG L194WT (2007) the Dell E178WFP, set slightly darker
contrast shows ok (Dual monitor setup 2880x900).

Variation 2:

The horizon lets it down, as water level seems dead\flat.
Other wise pixel comments as above.

Frank