Waves Syslinux Graphics

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 28 17:44:24 UTC 2008

Hey Jon!

Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>>  I'm not sure which version is better. Let me know what you think. I
>>  tried adding sulphur to them but it didn't really come out right.
>
>>From the peanut gallery over here, I like version 2 better.  It will
> give more contrast to the top of the screen where folks are trying to
> read what syslinux is presenting to them.

Great point. I usually superimpose the syslinux text on top of the image
to make sure there is enough contrast and I forgot to do that this time.

I got around to doing this, and I uploaded both 'previews' with the
syslinux text to the wiki. It looks like the text will be readable with
either design:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final#head-82210a27f6d90be44edf75f2caefb9853a8ad125

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final#head-82210a27f6d90be44edf75f2caefb9853a8ad125-2