R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:41:48 UTC 2008

2008/9/23 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>

> Samuele Storari wrote:
>
>> Part of my idea come from part of that image. YES
>> But the desktop was created by USING free source and this is the last time
>> I will say it.
>>
>> The Hattory Hanzo katana is a katana u know a katana.
>>
>> Katana is for most similar:
>>

> Trying to hod myself from exclaiming "no shit?"

And yet..

>  The Hilt AGAIN is not the hattory hanzo hilt cos as u can see is for most
>> similar to other thousand katana's hilt.
>>

> What can I say? rotate the image 180 degrees and the resemblance is, uh...,
> uncanny: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/invinxible.ogv

...it surprises you that an iconic image of a katana which he already
admitted to using as inspiration contains a katana of a similar design..
when katanas are pretty much the same, I mean it looks exactly like the
replica my friend has hanging on his wall as well, will you accuse him of
stealing that as well?