Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 27 08:11:24 UTC 2009

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Do you have any ideas on how we can integrate Greek columns into it?

I think you were on the right track when originally requesting "either
the top or bottom of the pillar".
If we have the columns like in the mockup, starting from outside of the
image and ending also outside the image, is quite obvious they are not
integrated in the image and were added with GIMP. For a good integration
they should have a little distance from the viewing plane to see how
they stay in the ground.

> Maybe have some temple in the hills across the water?

That could work. We would have to take care about the mist: the hills
are blurry due to the distance, so we will have to apply some blur to
the temple too.