Discussion About Echo Perspective

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:45:39 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've just posted a poll about Echo Perspective on Fedora Forum [1] to
see our user base opinion and I'd like to hear the opinions of the Art
Team members as well. As you are probably aware of, we are starting Echo
Perspective and are selecting the designs to start with. All the design
concepts are displayed together in our latest monthly issue [2].

I'd like to hear your opinions about these designs as I don't want this
decision to be two people + user base poll only, and I'd like to see
more people from the Art Team involved. Also being it the Art Team, I'd
like this to be rather discussion than handful of +/-1 ;-)

Thanks,
Martin

PS: Note for new members: do not hesitate to join the discussion, your
opinion is as important to us as that of the "old" members :)