[echo-perspective] New computer icon set

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:02:34 UTC 2009

That icon looks.. odd
If you ask me the lightest part of the keyboard is lighter then the
lightest part os the screen.
The darkest part of the keyboard is most certainly a lot lighter then
the darkest part of the screen. (did that make sence?) My suggestion
would be to make the bottom of the screen as dark as the bottom of the
keyboard. And the same goos for the top of the screen holder (or how
is that called) the top there should be as dark as the bottom of the
keyboard.

I hope this maked some sence.. kinda hard to explain it.
Other then that it's a nice icon!