Wallpaper

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Thu May 7 12:01:47 UTC 2009

2009/5/7 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:
> On 05/07/2009 12:26 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>
>> If anyone would like to step up as art team leader, please let me know, as
>> I no longer wish to hold the position.
>
> Mo, I understand why you feel like this at times, but honestly I don't know
> anyone who would be able to assume this position and also be recognized as
> such *inside* or *outside* of the team.
>
> So please, have a walk in the park, have some fun time and maybe you will
> find enough new energy.

+1

> As for the wallpaper problem, here is my proposed solution, hope the
> schedule still allow it: include the right screen (the lion head) in the
> default package, so those wanting it don't have to download additional
> stuff, have only to click on "Change Desktop Background" (as we had with the
> temple image).

I agree with your idea Nicu, and going beyond, we can apply an opacity
in the head of the lion, for there is no such confusion in the desktop
as well as Paul has mentioned in another email.
I think there's a misunderstanding of thoughts in the discussion, ONLY
now Rodrigo was clear in your question: Why did the lion was removed
if the concept is the lion (or king whatever)?
I particularly like the concept King and this is my personal opinion
unfortunately, for lack of time, I couldn't participate in the
discussion on whether or not the theme and still did not know that the
lion had been removed.

Cheers