FYI: Personalization in Windows 7

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed May 13 22:03:33 UTC 2009

On 05/13/2009 09:57 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> [...]

Like the gallery Idea but why go through all the trouble of package the
backgrounds and ship a large set of images ( Mb )

Why not file an RFE against the application in the *DE that handle
background settings that will be able to browse and preview those images
from the online gallery which the end user can then select and set as
his default background?

This would save bandwith and the needed packaging hazzle..

The end user would also be able to preview the backgrounds online in his
browser and right click the image and select to set as his default
background...

--
Viking-Ice

One of my gods has a hammer your's was nailed to a cross
You do the math!