mock and fc5/fe5 and comps pain

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 13 21:14:43 UTC 2005

On Dec 13, 2005, at 12:32 PM, seth vidal wrote:

>> OK no problem.  So do you think this package should exist in the
>> Extras
>> tree, or a special case outside?
>>

> I'm thinking it should be like buildsys-macros, only really
> existing in
> the buildgroups repo.
>
> -sv

That's what I'm picturing, too.  Although I don't really like the
idea of creating extra packages just to fake some dependencies...  By
the way, is there a place where the changes to comps.xml are
documented?  I'd like to know more about what's changing before I add
(subtract?) any more from this conversation.

-Jeff