SSL setup

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Tue Jul 26 01:40:26 UTC 2005

Ok, either I'm a complete idiot (highly possible) or the instructions on
setting up SSL in the README file of plague are a bit out of date.

I generated the keys and CA as listed in the steps at the bottom of the
README, but it seems that the builder expects the key and cert to be in
one file instead of two separate ones.

/usr/bin/plague-builder -c /etc/plague/builder/CONFIG.py
/etc/plague/builder/certs/builder_key_and_cert.pem does not exist or is
not readable.

Is the README up to date?  If not, could someone point out the
highlights of what isn't so I can try to get this running again.  I'm
just doing a simple setup of 1 builder and 1 server on the same host.

thx,
josh