plague-server && mysql

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 24 15:42:13 UTC 2005

On Oct 24, 2005, at 11:32 AM, Dan Williams wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 15:45 -0400, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
>>
>> I'm attaching a patch to allow plague-server to use MySQL (by
>> following Chris' instructions).  I'm still working on getting my
>> buildsys working, so I haven't tested this out with building
>> packages, but I can say that at least the tables get created when the
>> server first starts.
>>
>> It'd be nice if this could get added to CVS :)
>>

> Committed, thanks!
>
> Dan

Cool, thanks.  I was just looking and noticed that the user
information is always stored in sqlite no matter what backend is used
for the job information.  I think it would be nice to have everything
stored in the same place no matter what DB backend is chosen.  If I
can figure out a way to get User.py to use DBManager, would you
consider importing that into CVS, or is there a reason that sqlite is
used exclusively?

Thanks,
Jeff