New version of mock working (I think)

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Mon Jun 26 20:10:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 15:02 -0500, Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com wrote:
> [...]

If converting things back over to 'mach' makes more sense then I'd
suggest going that path for all of it.

At the time we put mock together b/c we needed an immediate solution to
a specific problem with a certain set of prereqs.

Thomas has made a number of changes to mach, if it is happy for our use
case then go with it.

-sv