New version of mock working (I think)

Mike McLean mike at redhat.com
Mon Jun 26 22:14:47 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 15:55 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
>
>>1. in brew
>
> Brew likes this because brew is already an xml-rpc server.

Actually no. Brew's use of xmlrpc does not imply that this particular
suggestion will be easy to integrate with Brew. We'd want to be pushing
data back to the brew-builder process which does not run an xmlrpc server.

Note I'm not necessarily against the idea, but I am wary.

I'd almost rather handle this with a standard format state file (say
xml) and file locking.