mock: enable gpgcheck for f8 config file

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Dec 15 15:07:30 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 November 2007 09:01:59 Michael E Brown wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 11:01:40PM +0100, Till Maas wrote:

> > now that the groups repo is not used anymore in mock, imho the gpgcheck
> > option can be enabled by default and only be disabled for the local repo.
> > It will only need the required gpg-keys be included in the mock rpm and
> > some more lines in the config files. I will write a patch for this if you
> > will apply it.
>
> This sounds reasonable. I can queue it up for 0.8.9. As long as the
> patch is sane, I dont see why we cant do something like this.

One problem here is, that mock should then contain a copy of the Fedora public
rpm keys, because otherwise it would not work to build Fedora rpms on a rhel
or centos machine. Would it be ok, to include them at these locations?

/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-mock-fedora
/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-mock-fedora-rawhide
/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-mock-fedora-test

Regards,
Till