w00t!!!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 8 13:14:01 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 February 2007 07:54, Essien Ita Essien wrote:
> A quick idea-type-suggestive-question-kinda anyone mulling over an
> integrated system that combines pungi and pilgrim? (I just ran across
> pilgrim last week too). I used to use fcdistro to build both my
> Installation CD, LiveCD (based off of kadischi) and ThinClient Image(s)
> (based off of kadischi). It would be nice to have a nice integrated
> system that allows you to just edit config files, and generate either:
>     Install CD(s)
>     Install DVD(s?)
>     Live CD
>     Live DVD
>     root image(s)
>     Complete dd-able thin-client image(s)

yes, I do plan on integrating pilgrim with pungi somehow.  I may end up
helping David rewrite some of pilgrim to be more modular so that I can import
it and call some of what it does rather than just execing it.  Over the next
couple of months is when I plan on doing this.

Thanks for trying out pungi!  (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora