disc0 & pungi 0.1.2-2?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jan 20 13:28:36 UTC 2007

On Saturday 20 January 2007 03:22, Jeroen Janssen wrote:
> I'm on a i386 system building a i386 dvd.
>
> I used all the pungi config files 'as-is' from /etc/pungi (pungi.conf,
> yum.conf.i386, comps-fc6.xml). The only thing I changed was the
> location of the repositories (which are local).
>
> I thought this bug was already fixed in recent pungi.

pungi.conf is supposed to reference comps.xml I thought, not comps-fc6.xml.
The problem you're seeing is that you've asked for 1 CD, but gave it 5~6
(depends on arch) CDs worth of packages (comps-fc6.xml), and anaconda doesn't
like that so much.  Change discs from 1 to 5 and try again.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora