via-rhine problems with FC6 respins containing 2.6.19 kernel?

Jeroen Janssen jeroen.janssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:21:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has made a FC6 respin yet that contains the
2.6.19 kernel (the one that was recently released in FC6-updates).

I'm having some problems with networking on a via epia board, which
claims that the network on eth0 (using via-rhine) is down, but if I
boot from an original FC6 CD (containing the 2.6.18 kernel),
networking detection & dhcp works without any problems.

I'll try to rebuild the FC6 respin without the 2.6.19 kernel and see
if that solves my problem.

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen