A few Pungi questions

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Wed Nov 21 10:40:15 UTC 2007

Hi, I have a few questions about Pungi:

* When running the text based Anaconda from the resulting ISO, all
  packages are selectable, not just those that are included in the custom
  dist. Is this a known limitation? Any other problems with the text based
  Anaconda, to watch out for?

* How can I create a CD that automatically uses a kickstart file? Revisor
  seems to support this, but we're using Pungi. I've found
  http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-buildsys-list/2007-June/msg00098.html,
  but perhaps there's a better way to do this?

* Where can I find documentation on the "special" Kickstart options that
  Pungi understands, are there any others than "repo"?

I also wonder if anyone has a minimal KS (but with X11) file to be used as
a template.

Best regards,
---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer