Problems starting kojid: SSL issues

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Fri Nov 23 19:46:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

Following the guidelines on wiki, I am trying to install koji. So far, I
could run web interface, but I have problems with SSL things.

Koji init script claims that it starts kojid, but I can't see it in the
processes. Looking it a bit deeper, I can confirm that the SSL
certificates that I entered in kojid.conf are not correct.

The question is: Which certificates will I use for kojid? I have
generated some certs as described in the wiki...

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE