Problems starting kojid: SSL issues

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Mon Nov 26 09:03:44 UTC 2007

On 11/23/2007 08:46 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Following the guidelines on wiki, I am trying to install koji. So far, I
> could run web interface, but I have problems with SSL things.
>
> Koji init script claims that it starts kojid, but I can't see it in the
> processes. Looking it a bit deeper, I can confirm that the SSL
> certificates that I entered in kojid.conf are not correct.
>
> The question is: Which certificates will I use for kojid? I have
> generated some certs as described in the wiki...

You need to have the root certificate that you created in place (ca),
the one you create at "Generate CA". serverca is the same - at least in
my setup.

And then you need the kojid certificate that you created during
"Generate kojid certificate"; This must include the private and the
public cert of course.... You might also want to take a look at my page:

http://wiki.linux-kernel.at/index.php/Koji

The Fedora Koji Wiki is the enhanced version of my page, but there might
be one or the other hint, that will help you...

-of