Troubles running pungi

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 20:13:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:58:38 -0700
Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:

> This produced the crash/failure as documented above.  Why?  If this
> isn't to be allowed, at least a reasonable message instead of a
> traceback would be preferable.

I won't disagree that I should have some error checking around the yum
stuff, but the files in a yum repository are checksummed.  If you edit
the file, you have to re-run createrepo against that file to update the
repodata.  You've created corrupt repodata, and yum is rightfully
balking on it.

--
Jesse Keating