How init mock in Koji?

Naveen Gavini ngavini at jla.rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:27:48 UTC 2008

Mike McLean wrote:
> Linul wrote:
>
>> I have already set my koji server and every component is work OK.
>>
>> But not have any document mention howto init the buildroot?(or use mock
>> environment)

We are having a similar issue with problems on how to init the buildroot.
We generated a config using 'koji mock-config' and copied this to
site-defaults.cfg and default.cfg but we get the following error:

When manually running mock it seems to init properly (we did not test
with a package).

This is the error with building from an SRPM via koji build:

2008-07-22 21:14:42,845 [WARNING] koji.build.TaskManager: could not init
mock buildroot, mock exited with status 30

Is there any further documentation on how to do this step?

Thanks for your help.

--
Naveen Gavini
Student Systems Programmer