problems of running koji on CentOS with EPEL packages

陈鲍孜 chenbaozi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:28:59 UTC 2009

> This is happening because kojid is authenticating as a user that is not
> associated with a build host (or perhaps not authenticating at all). You
> can't run kojid as a regular user (or anonymously). The hub is trying to
> determine which host is calling the function and is not finding one. Certain
> calls can only be executed by build hosts.
>
> When you created the host entry (koji add-host ...), an associated user was
> created with the same name. This is the user that kojid should authenticate
> as.
>
> And just to clarify, the users I'm talking about are the ones internal to
> koji, not the system users.

Thanks. However, how can I associate the kojid user with a build host? Does
it mean that I have to configure a DNS to make all this names associate
together? Or is there something that I need to configure which I may not
have done?

At the beginning of wiki "
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ServerHowToProposed", it is mentioned
that - "

> Builders
>      By default these will be referred to as *kojibuilderX*, but can also
> be the hostname(s) of the boxes that will be setup as builders. TODO: can
> also or should ?

"
I think this may be why I can't make it correctly. What I'm confused now is
what the mentioned "hostname(s)".