Error from repoview when composing with pungi.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722 7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Wed Feb 18 21:35:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, seth vidal wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 09:10 -0700, William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722
> 7209 wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>       I'm not sure which new package might have broken this; I think I
>> succeeded after upgrading yum, but I can't be sure.
>>
>>       Here's the spewage.
>>
>> Pungi:ERROR: Got an error from /usr/bin/repoview
>> Pungi:ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "/usr/bin/repoview", line 926, in <module>
>>      main()
>>    File "/usr/bin/repoview", line 923, in main
>>      Repoview(opts)
>>    File "/usr/bin/repoview", line 191, in __init__
>>      packages = self.do_packages(repo_data, group_data, pkgnames)
>>    File "/usr/bin/repoview", line 554, in do_packages
>>      if self.has_changed(pkg_filename, checksum):
>>    File "/usr/bin/repoview", line 607, in has_changed
>>      scursor.execute(query)
>> sqlite3.IntegrityError: column filename is not unique
>>

> pretty sure it is b/c of the update to sqlite. The columns will probably
> need a rename in repoview. I'll check the changelogs on sqlite.

      I back leveled sqlite on the build machine which didn't help.  I know
that's not conclusive since some packages such as Anaconda are downloaded
from the repo and never cached.  So, before putting the old sqlite into
the repo, I checked to see the when I was last successful VS when I
installed sqlite.  It turns out that both yum and sqlite were installed on
2/5, and my last successful spin was on 2/8.  I don't see any packages
installed since them that are obviously connected to this problem.

      BTW, Seth, how is one supposed to use the allowdowngrade plugin for
yum.  I tried yum --allow-downgrade localinstall sqlite*, with the result
the same as if I didn't use the option.  localupdate was no better.  I had
to fall back on "rpm -Uv --oldpackage sqlite*".

           Thanks.
--
           Bill in Denver