Error from repoview when composing with pungi.

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 18 21:43:15 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 14:35 -0700, William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722
7209 wrote:

>       I back leveled sqlite on the build machine which didn't help.  I know
> that's not conclusive since some packages such as Anaconda are downloaded
> from the repo and never cached.  So, before putting the old sqlite into
> the repo, I checked to see the when I was last successful VS when I
> installed sqlite.  It turns out that both yum and sqlite were installed on
> 2/5, and my last successful spin was on 2/8.  I don't see any packages
> installed since them that are obviously connected to this problem.

I'm not sure if this is sqlite anymore - I've been mucking with it
today. Oddly on rawhide here I can't make it happen.

>       BTW, Seth, how is one supposed to use the allowdowngrade plugin for
> yum.  I tried yum --allow-downgrade localinstall sqlite*, with the result
> the same as if I didn't use the option.  localupdate was no better.  I had
> to fall back on "rpm -Uv --oldpackage sqlite*".

In most cases, you're not. allowdowngrade sometimes is just not working.
It's a long story as to why but it is something that is being worked on
- it's just not trivial.

-sv