ActionNotAllowed: admin permission required

Jian Lee lijian.gnu at gmail.com
Sun May 17 02:51:42 UTC 2009

hi, I've meet that problem. Now resolved it.

The reason is ServerHowTo create a cert file for admin-account .but the
postgresql just have the admin account!

please vim the following file . it create "admin " not "admin-account"
admin account in the postgresql!
---------------
koji at localhost$ psql koji koji < /usr/share/doc/koji*/docs/schema.sql
========================

but above we do follow the ServerHowTo is :
----------
for user in kojira kojiweb kojihub kojibuilder{1..5} admin-account; do
openssl genrsa -out certs/${user}.key 2048
openssl req -config ssl.cnf -new -nodes -out certs/${user}.csr -key
certs/${user}.key
openssl ca -config ssl.cnf -keyfile private/${caname}_ca_cert.key -cert
${caname}_ca_cert.crt \
-out certs/${user}.crt -outdir certs -infiles certs/${user}.csr
cat certs/${user}.crt certs/${user}.key > ${user}.pem
done
that create a ${user}.pem for "admin-account" !

Now,you know how to do it .