Bluecurve Window Control Colors

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 23:16:21 UTC 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 5:53 PM, Andre Meyer wrote:

> Well, I DO think they are very ugly. Anyway, thanks for the hint, I
> feel
> much better now, finally ;-) The Bluecurve Classic window controls are
> very nice!
> BTW I do love Bluecurve for the rest and want to thank the team around
> Havoc for this impressing interface.

Thanks! (except for the ugly part, but everyone has their own opinion,
which is fine)

I included the Bluecurve Classic theme as I figured that my changes in
the newer Bluecurve design were a bit of a jump (larger than the 8 to 9
changes) and figured that a few people might probably like the older,
larger-button theme better.

Garrett