Re: Including gCursor.

Nando wrote:

Hi,

What about including gcursor in fedora?
Currently it has the feaures mising in the current theme selector, that is changing also the cursor theme.
It woud be nice to have it's functions integrated in the current theme selector, and have one tool to control everything.
But, if that's not possible having gursor in the preferences too, would not be bad.

I've been trying it, and it works ok. The only feature, that it won't do is to change instantly the cursor theme we need to
restart the X so it apply the changes.
But maybe this can be fixed too.

Best regards,
Fernando Morais

Word!! That would make such a good addition... I don't know how maintained the project is, though. I have it installed from source in my system and it works beautifully.