No epiphany icon in FC4 -- and it won't take one -- UPDATE

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Wed Jul 13 15:25:21 UTC 2005

Beartooth wrote:

> All right, that seemed the simplest of the three suggestions so far; so I
> tried it first. Neither 'rpm -ql epiphany' nor that command piped into
> 'grep .png' or 'grep epiphany.png' gets anything, before or after 'rpm -e
> epiphany' followed by 'yum install epiphany' However,
> /usr/share/epiphany/art is still there, or back -- and still does not
> contain epiphany.png, though it does contain seven other .png files.
>
> Might it be missing from the rpm for epiphany for FC4?

So I installed epiphany on my FC4 box and I gets me an icon to go with
it. If I grep for .png in the package file list I get a whole lot of
pngs, but none of them seem to be the menu icon. I guess the icons are
part of the redhat-artwork package:

[root at shapoklyak ~]# rpm -q
--whatprovides /usr/share/pixmaps/redhat-web-browser.png
redhat-artwork-0.122-10

Do you have that installed?

Nils.