Plans for the desktop beyond Fedora 7

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Mon May 7 17:28:16 UTC 2007

The desktop team has recently started to think about what things we want
to focus on beyond F7, and what we want to improve in the Fedora 8
timeframe.

While there are no very detailed specs and commitments yet, I have put
together some preliminary information in the wiki, and I'd like to
share it with the interested public on this mailing list. Feel free
to comment and discuss. There will be some more feature descriptions
in the near future, and the ones I have begun will hopefully be fleshed
out more fully by their respective owners.

Matthias

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeaturePulseaudio
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeaturePolicyKit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBigboard