Nightly attempts of live image creation

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 15:18:00 UTC 2008

> I'm no good with html, so when it comes time to script this up, I'll be
> looking for some help to make this page a bit more useful, and also I'm
> looking for input on what you'd like to see on these pages.

Things I would like to see are:

- full list of packages with sizes
- lists of new/removed packages compared to the beta/last snapshot
- list of size changes for all packages (including shrinkage) compare to
last snapshot. This list would imo be more useful, if the size change
was given in absolute terms and the list were sorted by size change. The
relative change you are showing now is not really helpful in finding the
big offenders, since 50% of a tiny package is still irrelevant.