[fedora-java] Where to configure CLASSPATH and other stuff on my FC4 box

Tue Aug 2 19:08:54 UTC 2005

Le mardi 02 août 2005 à 12:54 -0600, C.F. Scheidecker Antunes a écrit :

> By the way, how can I get some documentation on Jpackage? The homepage
> is somewhat confusing.

The main documentation sources are :
1. on-line faq
2. documentation provided with the jpackage-utils package
3. this list (live and archives)

I'm afraid the configuration setup is messy, apps do pretty much as they
like (and they don't agree on their wants). Fairly detailed descriptions
of how it could be fixed have been posted on the list (by me among
others) but so far no one has been caring enough to review all packages
and make them conform to a single behaviour. So this is an open problem.
If you have the time and the will we'll gladly accept fixes. But it's
not a one-week effort.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot