[fedora-java] GNU Classpath distro DevJam

John M. Gabriele john_sips_tea at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 16:23:06 UTC 2005

This rocks! :)

When they refer to standardizing on one package format,
are they talking about maybe some metapackage based on
JPP's RPMS that can easily be converted to a .deb?

Are there going to be any Redhat/Fedora Java devs
attending?

This is awesome news. Makes me hum that John Lennon
song "Imagine". :)

---John