[fedora-java] Re: FC5 release notes for java

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Feb 12 18:25:06 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 12:34 -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
> Karsten - is too late to make changes to the wiki?

It's never too late.

We take regularly scheduled snapshots for the release notes.

The shipping release notes always point to the latest snapshot, at the
very top of the notes.

> I want to add a note about how people should include the results of
>
> "which java && java -version && which javac && javac -version"
>
> in all their java related bug reports.  It's important to know what
> alternative somebody is using before we start looking into problems with
> Eclipse, etc.

Since we have snapped the Wiki for test3 but are still working on fixing
our build of it, I'll insert this request directly into the XML and a
matching one on the Wiki.

Cheers - Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject