[fedora-java] [Fwd: Re: Azureus (Was: bittorrent in core? what frontend?)]

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 12:37:34 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 22:56 -0500, David Walluck wrote:
> Why the exclusive arch?

We should be able to build this on x86_64.  I was able to a few weeks
ago, but it required patch for this...

> It built on x86_64, but I had problems with int
> vs. long in one of the files, and I am not sure why.

My x86_x64 system is out of commission right now and I've lost those
patches.  I'll install it again when FC5test2 is out and fix this.

>  I guess it won't
> run on x86_64 due to the threading issue that isn't fixed yet.

I don't think that bug will be an issue here.  It mainly shows up in
apps that use the SWT browser widget.  I don't think Azureus does that.

> Why the ldconfig in %post/%postun?

No reason - I'll remove them.

> I do notice some packaging differences between the bc 1.31 update I made
> and the bc in FC. I guess any updates from 1.27 on didn't make it to
> JPackage/FC. Sorry...

I just grab packages from the JPackage web site, but I suspect that it's
not pointing to the latest stuff.  Do you have a URL?

Thanks,

AG