[fedora-java] packaging freemind, anyone interested?

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Sun Sep 3 14:21:36 UTC 2006

Il giorno sab, 02/09/2006 alle 23.03 +0200, Till Maas ha scritto:
> Hiyas,
>
> I want to ask if anyone here is interested in packaging freemind
> (http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page). I do not know
> whether or not it does run with fedora's free java but I am missing it from
> the time before I used fedora. This is why I want to ask if anyone here would
> be so kind and package it for fedora. It is a free mind-mapping software that
> in my eyes is the best free mind-mapping software currently available.

Hi!

Last time I checked (classpath cvs of a couple of days ago, with cacao
and jamvm), it did not worked well (the application was quite
unisable).. It may be a problem of the current cvs though, as it seem to
introduce some regressions (I still have to check carefully but even
flickrbackup does not run anymore).

I would suggest to give a look at xebece
(http://xebece.sourceforge.net/), also :)

Ciao,
Mario
--