[fedora-java] Fedora Extras submission - classpath-0.92

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 20:11:10 UTC 2006

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul  <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> writes:

Paul> I'm building limewire against classpath. It should run on the same JVM
Paul> that OOo runs on (gcj IIRC).

I would suggest trying to build it against the included gcj first.
The FC6 libgcj is relatively up-to-date.  If it doesn't build against
libgcj there is some chance that it won't run on it anyway... and in
that case we'd like to know what to pull in for a later update.

Paul> ikvm needs classpath to build happily

I thought IKVM included its own copy of Classpath.

Tom